Sunday 16 February 2014

PrettyLittleTHANG


 Day 1 LFW, The weather has not quite been in our favour lately. Neither on the first day of LFW, where I strugglingly made it to Eudon Choi's backstage on the dot. And undoubtedly, the A/W14 collection was just beautifully executed. I was in absolutely awe, loved the fine feature, cuts and linear silhouette that is so flattering to uplift one's wardrobe. This particular number which had this devine symmetrical shape elongating the entire hemline, this skirt had a life of its own. Definitely a show stopper! And on that note, I am so excited to announce that I will be updating a videologue of my inspiration, travel, fashion show, interviews and many more. Till then, take care. 

Many Thanks to Eudon Choi and the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment