Tuesday 1 April 2014

Silver lining






Rajasthani women , an epitome of beauty. As far as I can remember, I have always wanted to travel across the globe extracting inspirations from the remotest places on earth. Fashion, lifestyle, food, architecture ! u name it. Here, drawing inspiration from one of the most beautiful city in India, Rajasthan. I am absolutely in love with these women who carry themselves so beautifully. I can only imagine the beauty glistening as they dance nonchalantly around the fire in a pure full moon night. So sincere and full of life! My recent purchase instantly takes me back to the forts of Rajasthan. I have been digging a lot of silver jewellery lately, specially silver with a touch of turquoise has to be my ultimate weakness !

Topshop Silver bracelet
Thrifted Om Shirt




No comments:

Post a Comment